Here are 33 CADILLAC models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for CADILLAC spare parts
Car spares for CADILLAC at best price
Top CADILLAC series
- SRX (GMT265), (year from 2004, 258 HP)
- BLS Saloon, (year from 2006, 150 HP)
- CTS I Saloon (GMX320), (year from 2002, 218 HP)
- Seville V, (year from 1997, 305 HP)
- SRX (GMT265), (year from 2003, 325 HP)
- Escalade (GMT900), (year from 2006, 409 HP)
- BLS Estate, (year from 2007, 150 HP)
- CTS II Saloon (GMX322), (year from 2008, 311 HP)
- CTS I Saloon (GMX320), (year from 2005, 257 HP)
- BLS Estate, (year from 2007, 200 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable CADILLAC parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Cadillac is the one of the American oldest manufacturers of premium class cars. The company produces crossovers, sedans and SUVs. Main market outlets for the company’s products are the USA, Canada and China. Cars are supplied to 34 countries of the world. At this moment, the brand belongs to General Motors, the largest automotive corporation in America.
5 interesting facts about Cadillac
- The trademark gained its name due to a Detroit founder – Antoine Laumet de La Mothe, sieur de Cadillac whose coat of arms is pictured on the current emblem of the car manufacturer.
- The Cadillac company made an invaluable contribution to automotive industry: in 1912 the company was the first to use the single electric circuit which included a starter, ignition and lighting; in 1928 – the first mechanical gearbox with the constant-mesh gears.
- Back in its days, the Cadillac company became a pioneer in manufacturing of enclosed autos with steel roofs, shockproof glasses, automotive air-conditioners and onboard computers.
- In 1926 the color palette of Cadillac cars included more than 500 colors, while other companies were limited to black and brown colors only.
- The American presidents Thomas Woodrow Wilson, Harry S. Truman, George Walker Bush and William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton were the owners of Cadillac cars.
Features of Cadillac cars
Models have recognisable appearance with rough body lines and luxury interior. Materials of high quality are used for interior trim.
Apart from impeccable exterior and interior, Cadillac cars are technically perfect.
The CUE system - an in-house technical solution of the company - has intuitive control with ability of mobile devices connection. Convenient interface provides easy access to navigation applications, contacts and audio files. A built-in Bluetooth module supports integration of a few smartphones or tablets. Application allows to make calls, without being distracted from driving.
In some cars the Cadillac company uses Brembo brakes, which are notable for high efficiency, reliability and wear-resistance. For example, Cadillac CTS-V and Cadillac ATS-V models are equipped with them.
8- or 6-speed automatic gearboxes with the Performance Algorithm Shifting control system are installed in modern Cadillac cars. Escalade and CTS-V are equipped with 8-speed gearboxes. Some cars, for example Cadillac Escalade, SRX and STS have Magnetic Ride Control adaptive suspension, which provides perfectly precise handling and comfort, regardless of road surface quality.
All model range of Cadillac is equipped with petrol engines. Cadillac CTS-V car is the highest power sedan since the beginning of the company history. It has a 6.2L motor with 649 hp output.
You can buy spare parts for Cadillac at affordable price in our online-shop at any time. A vast product range and constant availability will help you to easily select desired components for your vehicle.