Here are 86 BMW models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for BMW spare parts
Car spares for BMW at best price
Top BMW series
- 6 Coupe (E24), (year from 1977, 192 HP)
- 5 Saloon (E28), (year from 1985, 218 HP)
- 5 Saloon (E39), (year from 1995, 170 HP)
- X5 (E53), (year from 2001, 184 HP)
- X5 (E53), (year from 2003, 218 HP)
- 5 Saloon (E39), (year from 1998, 400 HP)
- X5 (E53), (year from 2003, 320 HP)
- 5 Saloon (E39), (year from 1995, 193 HP)
- 3 Saloon (E46), (year from 2000, 231 HP)
- 7 (E38), (year from 1995, 193 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable BMW parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
BMW is a worldwide famous German car brand that belongs to the same-name company with headquarters in Munich. The BMW Group company has more than 30 production sites in 14 countries of the world. The company pays great attention to lowering of exhaust gases toxicity level. BMW cars are among the most eco-friendly ones.
5 interesting facts about BMW
- BMW name is an abbreviation for Bayerische Motoren Werke. Initially, the BMW company specialized on aircraft engines production. After some time, due to prohibition on aircraft motors production, the company changed its activity area and started to produce motorcycles and engines for them. The company presented the first car of its own manufacturing in 1929. It was a small car Dixi, which very soon became the most popular car in Europe.
- A white and blue aircraft propeller is a logo of the brand. These colors were taken from the Bavaria national flag. The style of the logo didn’t undergo any changes since the brand’s first car production.
- The BMW models have digital-letter identification. The first digit always stands for a car series, while the second and the third usually stand for engine volume. The letter in the end indicates a certain car feature. For example, “L” means “Long”, “D” – diesel, “X” – full drive.
- Since 2015 the BMW company is a leader in manufacturing of premium class hybrid cars. It has the best sales performance and the widest model range of such cars. In 2016 the quantity of sold BMW i8 exceeded the total number of sport hybrid cars sold worldwide.
- One of the most popular showpieces of The Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim is Brutus V12 – a unique retro car which is the world’s only vehicle equipped with an aircraft engine. This motor was produced by the BMW company. The car was manufactured in the first quarter of the XX century. The engine volume is 47L and its power – 750 hp.
Features of BMW cars
BMW cars are notable for precise response to driver’s commands and sportive temper. Today, sedans, station wagons, hatchbacks, liftbacks, coupes, crossovers and cabriolets from the legendary manufacturer can be seen on European roads. Distinctive features of the cars’ exterior are dual front optics and L-shaped rear lights. The radiator grill, design of which remains unchanged since 1933, also attracts attention.
The Hofmeister kink - a specific bend of the car body rear pillar - is unchangeable exterior feature of all this German brand’s cars. For the first time ever, it was adopted in BMW 3200 CS model in 1961. It is named after the company’s Chief Designer Wilhelm Hofmeister.
Each series of BMW cars is unique, as well as the purpose of the vehicles belonging to it. Cars of the 1st and the 2nd series are designed for comfortable urban driving. They have high roofs and exceptional capacity of the passenger compartment. Developers of BMW equipped the car with aluminum suspension. The 3rd series includes sedans, wagons, coupes, cabriolets and hatchbacks with high power engines. Cars of the 7th series are of executive class: they have an increased wheelbase and enhanced space for passengers in the rear seats raw.
The company pays great attention to new developments. Thanks to brilliant technical solutions embodied in mass production BMW models, the brand became the symbol of technological effectiveness.
For example, the intelligent system of fuel consumption control (BMW Efficient Dynamics) provides minimal fuel consumption and lowering of CO₂ emission, even in X5 and X6 crossovers. At the same time, it allows to maintain excellent dynamics of cars.
The xDrive intelligent full-drive system developed by the company allows to instantly distribute the torque between axles of the car in any road conditions and provides the highest possible grip on the road surface and road-holding ability. Not only crossovers of X series are equipped with this system, but full-drive sedans of 3, 5 and 7 series also are.
You can always buy spare parts for BMW in our online-shop. Competent specialists will gladly help you to select optimal components for your vehicle.