Here are 18 BENTLEY models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for BENTLEY spare parts
Car spares for BENTLEY at best price
Top BENTLEY series
- Continental GT, (year from 2003, 560 HP)
- Continental Flying Spur, (year from 2005, 560 HP)
- Continental GT, (year from 2007, 610 HP)
- Continental GT, (year from 2009, 630 HP)
- Arnage Saloon, (year from 1999, 405 HP)
- Continental GTC, (year from 2006, 560 HP)
- Continental GT, (year from 2017, 710 HP)
- Arnage Saloon, (year from 2002, 457 HP)
- Continental Coupe, (year from 1991, 360 HP)
- Turbo R Saloon, (year from 1985, 320 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable BENTLEY parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Bentley, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG group, is a famous British manufacturer of luxury cars. The company is headquartered in Crewe, Great Britain.
5 interesting facts about Bentley
- The company was founded in 1919 by a British engineer Walter Owen Bentley in Cricklewood. The brand gained worldwide popularity and public recognition after the victory of its cars in one of the most prestigious international championships – 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930 and 2003.
- Bentley 8 Litre model produced in 1930 became one of the most expensive cars manufactured in Europe.
- In 2007, Juha Kankkunen, the four-time world rally champion, set the world ice speed record behind the wheel of Continental GT Speed model equipped with Nokian Hakkapeliitta Sport Utility 5 winter tyres. He reached 321.6 km/h. In 2011 Kankkunen broke this record in a new model, Continental Supersports; car’s speed was 331 km/h.
- Bentley S2 became one of the most famous cars of the brand. The car owned by John Lennon was used in advertisements for The Beatles album Yellow Submarine.
- In 2015 the company presented a new model Bentayga which was the most expensive crossover in Europe at that time. The car was equipped with a 6 l engine and accelerated to 100 km/h in 4 seconds. The car had many assistance systems for the driver. Particularly, All-Terrain specification which allows selecting an optimal driving mode according to the road surface type made this car safe and comfortable to use.
Features of Bentley cars
- Revolutionary technologies. All models have a multi-layered windscreen with an invisible conductive film for heating. An infotainment system with an 8-inch screen, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth makes handling easier and allows to control each car unit. Active Roll Control automatically adjusts main car parameters according to road conditions.
- Powerful engines. The cars are able to accelerate to 100 km/h in less than 4 seconds due to modern engines featuring great performance. The maximum speed of these cars can exceed 330 km/h. It is worth noting that these engines consume fuel quite efficiently nonetheless.
- Exclusive design. The car owner can order a bespoke interior and exterior design. Almost every Bentley part can be selected individually: from seat trimming material to lighting elements.
- A wide range of special products. In order to highlight the prestige of Bentley owners, the company makes stylish accessories for them, such as leather bags and ties.
In Autopartspro.co.uk online-shop you can buy spare parts for Bentley at any time. Our competent support service will gladly help you to select the needed spare part, and will also inform you on discount and bonus system which is active for clients of our website.