Here are 3 AUTOBIANCHI models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for AUTOBIANCHI spare parts
Car spares for AUTOBIANCHI at best price
Top AUTOBIANCHI series
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1974, 70 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1975, 42 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1977, 48 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1969, 44 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1973, 47 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1971, 58 HP)
- Y10 Hatchback, (year from 1986, 50 HP)
- A 112 Hatchback, (year from 1976, 45 HP)
- Y10 Hatchback, (year from 1985, 45 HP)
- Y10 Hatchback, (year from 1989, 57 HP)
Autobianchi is an Italian trademark, founded by F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi S.p.A, Pirelli & C. S.p.A. and Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. companies. The brand existed from 1955 till 1995. Compact passenger cars and commercial vehicles were produced under it. Nowadays, the rights for the marque belong to Registro Autobianchi.
6 interesting facts about the brand
1. A factory with an area of 140,000 square metres was built especially for car production in Desio, Italy. It was constantly modernized and expanded: a special facility for truck manufacturing appeared by 1957.
2. Each of the three founder companies had an exact task. This way, Fiat was engaged in developing technical solutions and provided spare parts for Autobianchi cars, Pirelli supplied high-quality tyres, and Bianchi assembled the vehicles.
3. Sales of the first brand model, the small vehicle Bianchina, started in 1958. It was built on the basis of Fiat 500 but differed by an original exterior created by Luigi Rapi – a car body designer. A new model – the convertible Stellina – debuted at the Turin Motor Show in 1963. It was the first Italian car with a body made of fibreglass.
4. In 1967, the company came under the sole control of Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. The corporation used Autobianchi cars for the implementation of new technologies: front-wheel drive and transverse engine mounting. The first model with such a layout was the Primula.
5. The 3-door hatchback A112, produced for 17 years between 1969 and 1986, is considered the most successful car of this make. It was the first European supermini car. Overall, eight generations of this model were produced.
6. At the 1985 Geneva Motor Show, the manufacturer unveiled the Y10 created on the basis of Fiat Panda. For most export markets the vehicle was available as Lancia Y10. The car was equipped with continuously variable transmission and the fuel-efficient power unit FIRE (Fully Integrated Robotized Engine) which had a low noise level. Stylish design quickly made this car popular.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Compact sizes. Thanks to small dimensions, the cars were characterized by good manoeuvrability. For example, the 3-door hatchback A112 had the following sizes: length – 3230 mm, width – 1480 mm, height – 1360 mm.
• Fuel efficiency. Engines with small power were installed, due to which the fuel consumption was reduced.
• Attractive body design. The manufacturer used black matte body coating, curved windscreen. Door handles were mounted in niches.
In our online shop, you will find a vast selection of components: brake discs and pads, engine air filters, windscreen wiper blades, and much more. Make an order on our website or via a mobile application to buy spare parts for Autobianchi online without troubles.