Here are 16 AUSTIN models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for AUSTIN spare parts
Car spares for AUSTIN at best price
Top AUSTIN series
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1967, 39 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1982, 42 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1967, 34 HP)
- Mini Hatchback, (year from 1988, 41 HP)
- 1000-Series Mk2, (year from 1970, 53 HP)
- Metro Hatchback, (year from 1980, 48 HP)
- Metro Hatchback, (year from 1980, 69 HP)
- Metro Hatchback, (year from 1980, 60 HP)
- Maxi Hatchback, (year from 1969, 72 HP)
- Maestro (XC), (year from 1983, 67 HP)
Austin Motor Company Limited is a British car manufacturing company founded in 1905. In 1952, it merged with Morris Motors forming the British Motor Corporation. Now SAIC Motor Corporation owns the rights for the trademark.
5 interesting facts about Austin
1. In 1922, the history of model 7 began. It was produced in body versions of convertible, coupe, van. The car instantly became one of the most demanded on the British market at that time and soon replaced most vehicles of its class. Moreover, many companies all over the world acquired the right to produce copies of this car under license. Dixi, the very first BMW model, and several Nissan vehicles are among them.
2. The FX3, saloon produced in 1948 - 1958, was the most popular taxi in London in its time. These cars are still sought after by collectors.
3. In 1949 the A40 Sports convertible debuted. One of its features was a body made of aluminium. In 1951, the around-the-world trip was performed in this car, it took 21 days. In the beginning, it was supposed that the trip would take 30 days.
4. In 1959, the manufacturer released a compact and efficient car called Mini. Its development was motivated in many ways by the Suez Crisis which caused the necessity to reduce fuel consumption. A twin model was the namesake vehicle produced under the Morris brand.
5. Mini’s successor was the Metro which came into production in 1980. It was extremely popular: about 130 thousand vehicles were sold in Great Britain in 1983.
Peculiar features of cars of this make
• Small dimensions. For example, the length of Metro was 3400 mm, width – 1550 mm, and height – 1360 mm.
• Fuel efficiency. The compactness of these cars ensured moderate fuel consumption. And inexpensive spare parts for Austin cars helped to avoid large maintenance expenses.
• Innovative engineering solutions. Mini’s peculiar feature was a transverse engine layout. Due to this, the interior of this compact car was rather spacious.
If you need windscreen wiper blades, cabin filters, or any other components urgently, visit our online shop: Autopartspro.co.uk delivers purchases within the shortest terms. You can buy spare parts for Austin online right now, and our specialists will quickly process the order and arrange its shipping.