Here are 59 ALPINA models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for ALPINA spare parts
Car spares for ALPINA at best price
Top ALPINA series
- B3 Saloon (E46), (year from 1999, 280 HP)
- D3 Saloon (E90), (year from 2008, 214 HP)
- D3 Coupe (E92), (year from 2008, 214 HP)
- B10 Saloon (E39), (year from 1998, 347 HP)
- B10 Touring (E39), (year from 1998, 347 HP)
- B10 Saloon (E39), (year from 1996, 340 HP)
- B7 Saloon (E65), (year from 2003, 500 HP)
- D3 Touring (F31), (year from 2014, 350 HP)
- B3 Touring (E91), (year from 2010, 400 HP)
- B5 Touring (E61), (year from 2005, 500 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable ALPINA parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Alpina is a German car manufacturer which makes exclusive sports cars based on BMW models. For this, they significantly improve the suspension, brake system, interior and other car elements. The prominent feature of sports cars they make are engines, modified by company’s specialists. The company supplies modified parts to BMW factory where the vehicles are assembled. The company was founded in 1965 by Burkard Bovensiepen.
7 interesting facts about Alpina
- In 1961 the firm founder created the first double carburettor Weber for BMW 1500 model. BMW company appreciated the quality of the product and began covering the modified cars with their warranty.
- Alpina cars gained acceptance in motorsports. For example, in the 1960s and 1970s, they participated in international competitions successfully. The famous racers Niki Lauda and Derek Bell drove these cars. The company’s team won the European Touring Car Championship three times: in 1970, 1973 and 1977. In 2011 it triumphantly returned to motorsports: B6 GT3 model came first at the German tournament ADAC GT Masters.
- In 1989 the company made the fastest mass-production saloon of its time. It was B10 Bi-Turbo model based on 535i E34. With a maximum speed of over 290 km/h, this car became the most famous and best-selling company’s product. Moreover, it is the favourite car of the company’s founder.
- In 1993 the company presented a new development – Switch-Tronic gearbox. It allowed shifting gears manually with buttons on the back of the steering wheel.
- The company makes Alpina car parts as well. Together with German companies Emitec and BMW the innovative electric catalytic converter Super-Cat was developed, known for its eco-friendliness and reduced emission levels. For the first time this component was installed on B12 5.7 E-KAT model launched in 1995.
- One can easily notice common features in the design of sports cars of this brand, which make these cars easily recognizable. For example, wheel rims with 20 spokes, peculiar spoilers in front and rear as well as characteristic decorative stripes.
- Initially, the company became famous due to manufacturing of improved carburettors and crankshafts. That is why the images of these car parts became the heart of the company’s logo.
Features of Alpina cars
- Agility and manoeuvrability. Each model of this make has features of a sports car. For example, the B5 Bi-Turbo, equipped with a 4.4-litre power unit outputting 609 hp, accelerates to 100 km/h in 3.5 seconds. And the car’s maximum speed can reach 330 km/h. The innovative mode Sports+ controls suspension settings improving the car stability. The road clearance decreases at high speed, thus shifting the centre of gravity to stabilise the car at cornering.
- Elegant exterior. Exclusive paint colours are available for Alpina cars – Blue Metallic and Green Metallic. Tailpipes of elliptical cross-section highlight the sporty temper of the vehicles. Decorative silvery and golden stickers Deco-Set are also the inherent attribute of the brand’s cars appearance.
- Exquisite interior. Leather, wood and ceramics of the highest quality are used in interior trimming. A sporty steering wheel hand-trimmed with Lavalina soft leather with the original blue and green stitching, door sills with blue lighting, and a plate with the car’s production number on the ceiling are the main distinctive features of this band’s cars interior.
You can buy spare parts for Alpina in our online shop. Our competent support service will help to choose the needed part for your car as well as inform you of products for which discounts and promotions are active.