Here are 61 ALFA ROMEO models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for ALFA ROMEO spare parts
Car spares for ALFA ROMEO at best price
Top ALFA ROMEO series
- 159 Sportwagon (939), (year from 2006, 150 HP)
- 147 (937), (year from 2005, 120 HP)
- GT (937), (year from 2003, 150 HP)
- 147 (937), (year from 2001, 115 HP)
- 147 (937), (year from 2001, 105 HP)
- 147 (937), (year from 2001, 120 HP)
- 159 Saloon (939), (year from 2005, 150 HP)
- 147 (937), (year from 2004, 150 HP)
- Giulietta Hatchback (940), (year from 2010, 105 HP)
- MiTo (955), (year from 2008, 120 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable ALFA ROMEO parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Alfa Romeo is a famous Italian brand of premium class automobiles, which was established in 1910. Sedans, crossovers, cabriolets, hatchbacks and coupes are produced under this brand. Nowadays the trademark belongs to FCA Group.
5 interesting facts about Alfa Romeo
- An initial company name was A.L.F.A. (Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili). The first car produced under Alfa Romeo brand was Torpedo 20/30 HP.
- The Alfa Romeo emblem was designed by a draughtsman Romano Cattaneo. The pictured snake is an element of the coat of arms of noble Visconti family and represents Visconti’s defender from malevolent persons. The red cross on the second part of the emblem is taken from the Milano flag.
- The symbol of the company’s racing cars is a four-leaved clover; it appeared in 1923 after death of a racing driver Ugo Sivocci. He draw a clover on a radiator grille before the victorious Targa Florio race.
- Such famous persons as Antonio Ascari, Tazio Giorgio Nuvolari, Juan Manuel Fangio and Andreas Nikolaus «Niki» Lauda were racing drivers of the Alfa Romeo team.
- Alfa Romeo Spider gained worldwide recognition thanks to The Graduate movie which appeared on screens in 1967. Due to unbelievable popularity of this model, the manufacturer decided to continue its production up to 1993.
Specifics of Alfa Romeo cars
Alfa Romeo cars are notable for their striking design which emphasizes the car’s dynamics. Their specific feature is the elongated front body part with the triangle radiator grille, thanks to which, they are recognizable in the whole world.
The company uses lightweight and durable carbon and aluminum as basic materials for manufacturing. Nowadays, Alfa Romeo produces the following car models: Stelvio, Giulia, 4C Spider, Giulietta and Mito. They have excellent power-to-weight ratio.
Giulia Quadrifoglio is a unique car that has performance of a sports car for street usage. Excellent handling in any conditions is provided thanks to carbon-ceramics brakes. Alfa Link aluminum suspension is installed for perfect comfort during driving on rough roads.
Alfa Romeo cars are equipped with the Alfa DNA special selector of driving modes, which is responsible for adjustment of car dynamic parameters according to driving conditions. The control system has three modes: sportive (Dynamic), urban (Normal) and for driving in rough conditions (All Weather). The Alfa DNA system is installed in Giulia, Giulietta, 4c and Mito models.
You can always buy spare parts for Alfa Romeo in our online-shop. Specialists of our support service will easily help you to select parts necessary for your car.