Here are 7 ABARTH models. Please fill in your car data to find the suitable car body parts
Model choice for ABARTH spare parts
Car spares for ABARTH at best price
Top ABARTH series
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2008, 135 HP)
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2008, 160 HP)
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2008, 180 HP)
- Punto (199), (year from 2012, 163 HP)
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2016, 145 HP)
- PUNTO EVO (199_), (year from 2009, 163 HP)
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2016, 165 HP)
- Punto (199), (year from 2012, 180 HP)
- 500 / 595 / 695 Hatchback (312), (year from 2010, 140 HP)
- 500C / 595C / 695C Convertible (312), (year from 2009, 140 HP)
Vehicle choice according to YOMFind all suitable ABARTH parts - simply select the yom of your car and choose auto parts
Abarth is an Italian brand, which belongs to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles holding. Sport cars based on Fiat models are produced under this brand. The company was founded in 1949 and its headquarters is located in Turin.
4 interesting facts about Abarth
- The firm was established by a famous engineer and racer Carlo Abarth and initially produced exhaust systems for sport cars. Subsequently, the enterprise started to produce cars on its own.
- The first car of the brand is Abarth 750, manufactured in 1956 on the basis of Fiat 600. The car was equipped with the modified 0.75 litre power unit. A few world records were set by this car. It reached the record speed of 167.722 km/h in 24-hour race. In 72-hour competition the record was 186.687 km/h.
- The top-selling sport car of the company was Autobianchi A112, created in 1971. This car was the last development under the leadership of the company founder, Carlo Abarth. The car was equipped with the 0.98L power unit, brand exhaust system and other Abarth parts. Moreover, the car had Weber 32 DMTR carburettor.
- In 2017 the company’s tuning studio designed sports-style exterior for Stralis XP TCO2 Champion trucks by Iveco. The reason for the release of these cars was the agreement between the companies, according to which, Iveco became the official transport for Abarth racing team.
Features of Abarth cars
- High dynamic characteristics. Sport mode of Abarth cars engines is activated by pressing a button on a dashboard. It allows, in particular, to change the power unit torque, adjust the accelerator pedal and hydraulic power steering. Such development increases car stability at maneuvering, also improving car’s response to steering wheel turning. Moreover, a special light indicator activates on the dashboard to signal the most proper moment for gears switching. This allows to consume fuel optimally.
- Efficient braking system. The cars are equipped with Brembo hi-tech brake discs and calipers. This guarantees excellent performance of the system at emergency braking.
- Sports design. Expanded wheel arches, triple air inlets, rear diffusers, spoilers, two chromed exhaust pipes point out sporty nature and excellent aerodynamic characteristics of the cars. The interior is trimmed with leather of the highest quality, as well as aluminium and carbon decorative covers.
You can buy spare parts for Abarth at affordable prices on our website. We regularly hold promotions which allow to save money purchasing the most popular parts, such as oil filters or windshield wiper blades.